NER class U, LNER/BR class N10 0-6-2T loco chassis.
© Peter Stanger 2011 All rights reserved. Our new N10 loco chassis. In EM and P4 gauge the Mashima 1420D motor site between the frames.
© Peter Stanger 2011 All rights reserved. The finished model ready for painting. We have used our own etched boiler on this demonstration model.
© Peter Stanger 2011 All rights reserved. The same engine after bieng painted and weathered using a combination of weathering powders and an air brush with acrylic paints. 69067 was a Bowes Bridge engine.
This chassis for the Alexander Models kit is now available and costs £50.00 inc 1st class P&P. This applies to UK Mainland only.
Initially available in EM/P4 only. OO versions may follow if enough interest is registered to justify the set up and production costs.
Due to unexpected demand for a chassis to fit the Connoisseur Models 4mm scale N10 kit, we have produced a dedicated etch for this specific model in EM/P4 only. Please note when ordering a chassis for the Connoisseur kit please say so as there are significant differences between this chassis and the chassis for the Alexander Models kit. The cost of each version of this chassis is £50.00 inc. postage, UK mainland only. Overseas postage will be charged at cost.
© Graham Dixon 2011 All rights reserved. The above image is of a 4mm scale Connoisseur kits NER class "U", LNER/BR class N10 loco with our N10 EM gauge Connoisseur Easi-Rider chassis. The chassis was produced especially for this now no longer available but still very nice etched kit. It differs from our Alexander models version with revised front and rear fixings. All other features are the same as mentioned in the chassis specification data above. The owner tells me that this model will be finished as 69109 another of the Bowes Bridge engines.
Gibson wheel set for this chassis is £25.10 post free if ordered with the chassis. If ordered seperately please add £2.00 for orders under £40 in value.
Mashima 1420D motor £21.50 post free if ordered with the chassis kit. If ordered seperately please add £2.85 for orders under £40 in value.
How to order. Go to the "Contact US" page and order by email or by telephone on 01670 362451. If you're ordering by mail, including a contact number or email address would be beneficial in the event of a query about your order.
Cheques should sent with your order and be made payable to "52F Models".
© Peter Stanger 2010 All rights reserved. Our new chassis under the Alexander Models, modified for EM/P4 footplate. The chassis is fitted with a Gibson wheel set. Production versions of this chassis are in 0.38mm nickel-silver.
© Peter Stanger 2010 All rights reserved. We were particularly pleased with the prototypical brake gear arrangement, the load bearing radial truck and the wasted frames as clearly seen in this shot.
1. Suppled with comprehensive assembly instructions and computer drawn 3D diagrams
2. Etched in 0.38mm nickel silver for superior strength. No need to buy an expensive chassis assembly jig, this chassis can be folded up around a 12" steel rule.
3. All parts are clearly numbered on the etched fret.
4. All chassis' have been built and proven by us before being offered for sale to the public.
5. Features full profile frames where practical and is prototypically waisted at the rear.
6. All 8-wheels are compensated and load bearing to optimise load hauling.
7. Leading coupled axle runs in horn blocks.
8. Horn block s are pre assembled and ready for use.
9. Leading coupled axle and radial axle are ride heights are adjustable to achieve optimum riding qualities.
10. Prototypical load bearing radial truck with 1.25mm per side movement.
11. Gearbox incorporated into the rear compensation unit ensuring constant mesh and smooth running at all times.
12. Motor can be removed without removing the gearbox.
13. Supplied with 54:1 double reduction gears for good slow running and a fair turn of speed.
14. Brake gear is removable to assist with wheel fitting.